Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Getaway

This past weekend my parents wanted to take off for a little getaway. Originally we were going to go to Disneyland but they didn't think I would want to do all that walking. They were certainly right. I didn't realize how uncomfortable I would be at this stage. Then we were thinking Yellowstone. Well, it was going to be 50 degrees tops. We settled for a little trip to Park City. Hayden was on his best "2 year old temper tantrum galore" behavior. I was lucky to have my parents and Trenton there to help the first day until Brian came. I am sure they didn't feel quite as fortunate. Regardless, it was fun to get out of town for a couple nights.
Hayden refused to sit by this frog unless "Uncle Tenton" was sitting with him.
This is Hayden getting ready for swimming. He thought it was pretty hilarious to wear the swim diaper on his head.
I decided to spare a few laughs and not even attempt to put on my swimsuit. Luckily Hayden's Papa is always willing to do whatever Hayden wants. Him and Trenton were his swim partners on this trip. Trevor and Grandma joined in later that night.
This is another fabulous picture of my toddler doing what he does best. Hayden was on one at dinner the last night and I was in no condition to fight him. He is on top of our bench in the corner. This kept him quite and nobody around seemed to notice.

Thanks Mom and Dad for another fun family vacation!

3 comments:

Christy said...

How cute! I was there this weekend too! It was relly good to see you the other day!

Jason and Heather said...

Sounds like a good choice for a getaway while being so prego! Close, fun and always a bonus to have extra help!

Ally Christensen said...

I can't believe how close you are to having that baby! Good luck with 2 - you'll have to let me know how it goes. It may change my mind on having more kids :)