Sunday, October 19, 2008

For He's a Jolly Good Fellow!

My sweet husband turns 27 today! Wow, I know. I can't believe it. Happy Birthday Babe. I love you so much. I hope that we can make your day a special one. You deserve it.

The title is Brian's trademark while singing the birthday song. I used to get embarrassed, but I love it and would miss it if he forgot to do it.

Last night we celebrated Brian's big day with our friends. It was such a blast going to dinner at Training Table (mmmm, cheese fries). Then we headed to the Gardner's for some cake and ice cream. The Gardners are so generous to offer their house. We had just gotten into town that morning and Brian was working on something with a friend and I had a shower. I obviously had no time to prepare my house. Thanks a bunch guys! We played loaded questions after the delicious ice cream and cake (the second one, don't ask, it was a disaster.) I still love ya Bri! I can laugh about it now. Thanks to all who were able to make it. He says he had a blast.
The cake. I am just so relieved that we were able to have cake after all!
I hope he wished for something good!
Look at these three stooges. How cute are they? I gave them each their own cake and they went to town. It was hilarious to watch them "attack" the cake.
What little gentelment to clean up themselves.
Here we are playing our game. This is Ryan and Melanie Miller, our neighbors. Max is their son and Melanie is scheduled to be induced this Wednesday. What a trooper to still join us.
Ryan, MaryAnn, and Rosemary just hanging out while playing our game.
Craig and Danielle. She is a trooper too. I hope you start feeling better soon.And of course, the Gardners. Of course we couldn't get away without a goofy picture on Steve's part. What fun would that be? Thanks again for hosting the shindig!

Some people left before I remembered to get out the camera. We have the best friends in the world. We consider this a huge blessing. Everyone of our friends adds something special to our lives. Thanks to everyone again for coming. It was a fun night.

8 comments:

Jordan said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Heather and Trevor said...

What a fun night! That is exciting to have such good friends! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIAN! Hope you had lots of fun and lots of cake! :)

The Gardners said...

What a fun night that was! I'm so glad you got some pics of it. You guys are the best, I really don't know what I would do with out you so close to us. What a blessing YOU are in our lives! We love you and I hope Brian had the best birthday ever. What a good man you have married! He is such a hard worker and does all the hard stuff without complaining. I'm so grateful that Steve has such a great example in Brian. He truly is the best friend Steve could ever have! And I'm grateful that he married someone who turned out to be one of the best friends I'll ever have!!

We love the LUNDS!

Jason and Heather said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!

Sounds like you made it super fun for him!! You guys are so cute together and I am so glad that Brian found such a perfect wife!!

steve and lisa said...

HI
HAPPY B-DAY! Nothing better then hanging with friends on b-days!
You are both so YOUNG!!!
Leaving Wed. for the trip down to UT to the big wedding! Don't know if you guys got an invite or just Aunt Liana? Leah's (Bruce & Debra's daughter) big day is this Sat. That would be so great to see you guys!

the murdocks said...

4 weeks?? AAHH!! You are so close! That is great for you though...pregnancy just flat out sucks. I am happy you are almost done. I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it. Hope you guys are well!

Rogers Family Blog said...

Happy birthday! Still in the 20's, no sweat. Just keep up that running:). I need you to take our pics, Robyn.

kjtroxel said...

What fun all you cute young families have together. Happy birthday to your husband! October birthday people are special