Monday, October 6, 2008

Heatlh Fair

There was a health fair at the South Jordan community center today. The Millers (my neighbors) and Hayden and I went to see what it was all about. The boys love firetrucks right now and they had one there that they could actually sit in. Hayden was really hesitant at first, but loved it once he got in.
Hanging out in the firetruck.
What cute boys.
On the front of the truck. These are the only pictures we got at the fair. This was the only picture worthy thing there. We got a lot of free junk and hey, we got out of the house.

6 comments:

steve and lisa said...

LOVE free stuff! What a couple of cutie pies! Wouldn't life be a bummer if we couldn't get free stuff once in a while! Lisa

The Gardners said...

I hope you had fun! You cute lil mom you!

Heather and Trevor said...

Miss Robyn!

Well, I decided to start a Blog after all...I know, I know! But I wanted to let you know!

Hayden is a doll-face! He is my favorite nephew! :)

Rogers Family Blog said...

Love the fire trucks. I don't think your g-pa is very happy with us:). I told him us moving has nothing to do with our neighbors!

The Gardners said...

I'm thinking that you and I a pretty much sisters by now...I now shall dub thee, Robyn Lund, my honorary sister. There! That was easy! Now you have a sister!

I miss you, Sister...

Jason and Heather said...

Glad you had a good time, we need to enjoy being outside since our falls seem to only last a couple of weeks!! Soon winter will be here and going outside is rare!!