Sunday, October 19, 2008

This is the way we roll

This is just another one of those things. I attempt to take Hayden shopping because I really don't have a choice and this is usually what happens. I lose battles such as these. I really didn't want him to wear a football helmet while we were grocery shopping, but it was just not worth the fight. In fact, I am so exhausted these days, most things aren't. We did get quite a few pointing fingers, laughs, and comments from people. I guess it is pretty cute. Hayden loves his Utes helmet (it's actually my brother's from when he was little.) And of course he has to have the firetruck grocery cart. The thing I don't have a picture of is when I ended up carrying Hayden the rest of our shopping trip, pushing this honkin huge cart full of groceries around. Needless to say, if I do have this baby early, it needs no explanation as to why.

3 comments:

Brett and Lauren said...

I must say he does look cute in his helmet :)

Unknown said...

The helmet is adorable. And you definitely have to pick your battles! :)

Jason and Heather said...

Very cute pictures! What a fun personality!