Saturday, October 4, 2008

How close is too close?

Hayden dragged this chair in from the garage the other day and it seems to be his new favorite thing. He carries it everywhere in the house and tries sitting/climbing on it everywhere in the house. This picture of him has been another common occurrence. He sits way to close to the T.V. and I end up having to scoot him back every time! I caught him sitting on it on top of the couch the other day. This chair is not very sturdy. He loves to drag it into the kitchen and "see" what I am doing all the time. I think this may result in an accident one of these days!

4 comments:

Neilson Family said...

If it makes you feel any better, we all find ourselves in front of the computer (the same distance away) several hours a day. Are we setting a good example? Probably not!

The Gardners said...

That is such a funny picture! And I love that he is watching SOCCER of all things!? That is hilarious! I miss you guys! We did NOT get enough Lund time in this weekend. I am so excited Brian is done with school until Jan! What a treat to have your hubby to yourself at home! I can't wait until December for my husband's freedom to return!

kjtroxel said...

How cute is he? Soccer...not teletubbies? What a smart kid!
Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

steve and lisa said...

What a dang cute kid! And to be watching SOCCER!! My girls would love to get a hold of him & tell him that soccer is the BEST! Smart kid!!
Hope your pregancy is okay! It is not fun to be pregnant & trying to deal with a toddler! When is your due date?
Hope you had a wonderful weekend watching conference! Love just hanging on the couch & feeling the spirit! Nothing better! Love your cute picture - some of your pictures are just snapshots of your hubby when he was young! To cute!! Lisa