Friday, August 15, 2008

The Zoo

My sweet brother had the afternoon off on Tuesday and he chose to spend it with Hayden. Trevor is going to be an amazing Dad when his time finally comes (hint,hint). Just kidding, but I really thought it was nice of him to offer to take Hayden to the zoo with his time off. Hayden was very excited and loved every minute up until the last when he told Trevor, "I go home." He was tired and wanted to go "night night."




The Giraffes were Hayden's favorite and probably could have stayed at their exhibit all day. Trevor was very patient and kept toting him up and down the stairs in their exhibit so he could see them from different angles. Thank you Trevor for being an awesome uncle to Hayden. We both love and appreciate you!

2 comments:

steve and lisa said...

Way too cute pictures! He is growing up so fast! Looks like a blast for him at Lagoon! Such a cute family! Love Lisa

Kent & Beka said...

Too bad the giraffes are so stinky! My kids always love them and I can't wait to leave. I wish the trail went upwind instead of down!
That is a great uncle!