Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Prego Party!

Last Thursday was such a fun night for me. We called it a prego party where just the pregnant ladies on my street went out for dinner and had a gift exchange. Six out of the eight of us were able to make it. I am sure there are even more women who are pregnant on our street, but these are the ones we are aware of in just a small area. Can you believe it? Andrea will be the first to have her little guy in September and the caboose will be Kacey in January, maybe December. So all of us are due within about 4 months of each other. Another funny thing, only two of the eight are girls! It's going to be one rowdy nursery, preschool, and kindergarten. Maybe I'll be released from nursery before then ;-) I love where we live. I am really enjoying our house, neighbors, etc. Anyways, I love these gals and appreciate all of them for making it a great night! Thanks to Joe for taking the only picture of the night at their house after dinner. I am sure he would have rather run away when he saw these hormones coming for his door.

9 comments:

korth fam said...

man don't drink the water!! :) hey shoot me an email, and let me know when ya'll are coming, you know I would LOVE to see you!!!!!!

Kent & Beka said...

Aahh, I missed the fun by 6 months! Don't worry- Ollie needs friends, and it sounds like he will have PLENTY of them! Hooray for boys!

The Greens said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't believe you have that many pregnant women on your street. I thought my street was bad with 4. That's awesome!

steve and lisa said...

What a fun time! Cannot believe how many prego woman on your street! The picture cracks me up - just a quick shot from a GUY! If Steve would have taken the picture - that is what it would have looked like! And then he would have run the other direction! You all look so cute & prego! Lisa

The Gardners said...

I had the best night too! I can't wait til all the babies are here and we have those playdates where all the moms sit and talk and the babies are too small to play...except for Hayden and Max! Call me when you can!

Love you!

Jack and Mommy said...

Hey cute picture!! And even cuter girls with bumps!! I like big bumps and i cannot lie!!!! Hee Hee!!

Dave/Sherry said...

I am glad I don't live on your street.

Jason and Heather said...

Looks like you had a great time! It is so fun to have others to feel your same aches! It seemed like my ward was all prego when I was with Kynlee. (I am sure my ward is always Prego!) In Relief Society they ended up just passing around a notebook with everyones names to ask for help taking around dinners!! Sounds like you have a great neighborhood, makes life with little ones so much easier!

Chalece said...

That is so much fun! Looks like you guys had a great time.