Sunday, August 3, 2008

A 2 year old boy with a fashion sense!

So I didn't know it was even possible for a 2 year old to be so into his mother's fashion. I was shopping at Ross yesterday and I was quite pleased when I found some brown dress shoes. Mind you, I have not found dressy brown shoes I like in a very long while. I am browsing and looking for my size and I find it. I was so excited and they were only $12. So while trying them on Hayden looks at them and says, "Grandma shoes!" Needless to say, I put those right back on the shelf and was a bit disapointed. If your own 2 year old, and a boy at that, doesn't think they look good, of course you can't buy them!

5 comments:

The Greens said...

that's hilarious! Austin has always been my fashion boy. He may not match himself but he tells me what looks good and what doesn't when it comes to shopping for myself.

Rogers Family Blog said...

How smart they are already. But I cannot believe that; he is hilarious. I wish you were next door still and let our two kiddos play! I'll have to check out your g-ma's shoes next sunday. ha ha.

steve and lisa said...

Just got back from UT & my friend took me to DSW shoes! Ahhhhhh! Got two pairs - and my boys didn't say anything! They just roll their eyes at me! He is one smart cookie! Lisa

Brett and Lauren said...

Of course I remember you! It's good to hear from you! What are you two studying? Your family is super cute!

steve and lisa said...

Robyn
I am TRYING to get the username & password from my brother so I can send you an invite to join the Lund blog. If you go under Steve's blog Heather & Jason have started a blog. Also, Fiauna & Aaron have one too. She writes about her experiences with a handicap child. Very touching. Anyway, just copy their blog addresses. Miss you guys! Love your adorable pictures from your business! Love Lisa