Friday, September 26, 2008

One of the Fam!

So I often like to think that God has a pretty good sense of humor. He would have to when you think about the way little kids are and especially after things that Hayden does. In his most recent prayers he has to thank him for all his favorite cartoons. We do not tell him to do this. In fact, when I tell him something like, "thank you for mommy and daddy," he precedes to say, "Daint you, Caillou, Dragon..tales, etc." It gets me laughing that's for sure. Well last night we were reading scriptures and Hayden insists, I mean insists, on holding "Jesus", every time we read. It is a flimsy bookmark that is now very hashed. Well, he starts naming our names (one of his favorite activities) and then says, "Jesus Lund!" I just bust up laughing. I guess it's all just relative.
Here is the Jesus bookmark in all it's glory.



11 comments:

The Greens said...

How cute!! I love the book mark!

The Gardners said...

That is so funny!! I love the little Haydenism's I get to read on here. You are a really good mom you know...your boys are lucky to have you!

Dave/Sherry said...

That was a good one!!

Jack and Mommy said...

Dude I love Cailou too!! And Dragon Tales. He's got good taste!

Ken Hoglund said...

that's really cute!!!!

The Treasures said...

I'm so proud of you guys to be reading every night. We get in the habit (or something like that) that last a week. That is so funny about Hayden. Seriously, the things that go through their heads. I would pay to read their thoughts.

Unknown said...

How cute! I'm sure some of Heavenly Father's favorite prayers come from 2-year olds. :)

steve and lisa said...

Way to cute! Their little spirits are so close to what really matters! They know what matters & let you know! So adorable! You guys are amazing parents! Lisa

Rogers Family Blog said...

That is so precious! He is so adorable. i can't wait for your second. You are a great mom. By the way, we are moving! we found a house further south in Sandy. I'll have to have you over...

Taylor Family said...

SO SWEET! We need to envolve Emma in scriptures too I guess. I just never think she is old enough but they are never too young to start!

Jason and Heather said...

Very cute! Such a fun age! The other day my Dad was at our house and Kynlee brought him an old Ensign with a picture of Pres. Hinkley and said "That you Grandpa!" It sure made my Dad smile!! If you guys are ever close to down town give me a call and lets get together with the two Blondies!