Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You know you're a mom when...

There are coins stuck in most of your door stops
Instead of romantic candles and a relaxing, roomy garden tub, you are stepping around this every day while you shower.

I thought this would be a fun little tag to start. I just have to take a minute sometimes and laugh at the things that we see, think, and do on a daily basis. I love being a mom and it is such a rewarding job. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Now anyone who reads this who has kids, please be creative and do a "You know your a mom when..." post.

5 comments:

The Gardners said...

That is so funny!!! You had me laughing so hard that my belly button popped out! Ha!! Give me a call later!

Love you!

Jessica and Sean said...

You know you are a mom when...

you accidently brush your teeth with desitin.

you sign a check in crayon.

you cry at johnson & Johnson commercials.

you see a mom from your child's playgroup at the mall and know her son's name but not hers.

you have finally paid for all your groceries and are heading out the doors when you realize your child has lost a shoe SOMEWHERE is the store.


Loved your post. Hope some of these make you smile! We need to hang out!!

Jason and Tawni said...

Robyn,

This is random but I saw your blog on Kacey's and I realized that I know your husband Brian! We used to hang out in High School. Tell him I said hello!

Take care,
Tawni (Olson) Smith

Vanessa said...

That's so funny, because a bathroom door couldn't lock and I was really bugged unto I find out just recently that there was a penny stock in there, and a bath tub is exactly the same, full of toys. I need to post about "you know you are a mom" too...
:)

The Treasures said...

That is so funny. I'm sure I could come up with a couple good ones. It really is so fun and rewarding, but man...at times....very trying.