Sunday, September 14, 2008

Millcreek Canyon on a Saturday Afternoon

Yesterday we decided to have a little family outing to Millcreek Canyon. Brian wanted to film a video for his fitness website and I wanted to shoot some pictures of Hayden. We thought it would be fun to pack a picnic and make a fun afternoon of it. It was so much fun and it was beautiful up there. I am glad Brian was able to take most of the day yesterday to have a little break. Here are a few pictures of our adventure!
Hayden and I eating our yummy delicious lunch.
Brian and Hayden. There was no angle in which I could avoid the sun in the face. I think it is still an adorable picture.
This picture was taken with my Mac because I had put my digital in the car and I ran out of film. Hayden loved getting his picture taken yesterday and was very photogenic. Who knew you could shoot 24 pictures in 10 minutes with a 2 year old!
We took the scenic route of Wasatch Blvd. on the way home and this is one thing we saw. They would come really close to the car. It was really cool to see them prance around too.

5 comments:

steve and lisa said...

What a FUN day for the three of you - we all need them! Cannot believe what a cute family you have! Love Lisa

Taylor Family said...

You are such a good photographer! I still need you to take our family pictures. But I am going to have to go buy new outfits again. The ones I bought are too summery now. Dang it!

The Treasures said...

Those pictures are so cute! That is great that Hayden will pose for you. What a great picture. I still would love to go to Gardner Village with you some time for pics!

Rogers Family Blog said...

I love that picture you took of Hayden! AMAZING! you are so good! we need our family pics done for christmas and you can do them if you want. but hten again, you are almost due! I can't believe how fast time flies. Do you guys want to do dinner this Sat. night??? Let me know...

Jason and Heather said...

Sounds like you guys are extra busy, I am glad that you took a day to just have fun and enjoy each other!! You are a great photographer, I need you to take our fam pics!! Heather