Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's a bird, it's a fish, it's a ?

So I just had to record this somewhere, so sorry to those of you who think this may be gross. It is super hilarious though. Hayden has been taking these hour long baths lately. We both take a shower and then I fill the tub up for him to play while I get ready. He has been loving the tub and will stay in there forever. Well, yesterday, I decided to fold my laundry, make my bed, and get ready all in my bedroom where I could still watch him. I kept asking him, "do you want to get out?" That followed with a for sure, "NOOOOOOO!" So, I kept on doing my thing until I started to get hungry and then I said, "okay, let's get out now." He of course did not want to but then started shouting, "mom, mom, a fish!" "A fish," I asked. Well, I kept walking toward him and he seemed hesitant but kept shouting, "fish," while holding something up for me to see. Well, upon closer examination, it was no brown trout. It was in fact, a tiny piece of poo! Ugghhhhh! I thought I had put enough toys in there to entertain him ! Well, needless to say, we cleaned him up again and luckily that was the only thing he let creep into the tub. I had to laugh because I think he was smart enough to know that I wouldn't be happy about it and he had to convince me it was something else! Funny kid! Oh, and luckily for all of you, this post doesn't contain any pictures.

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Oh man! I freaking hate it when she poops in the tub!!! That is really funny though! We miss you guys!

The Greens said...

How funny!! At least he was cute about it. Ben did that last week but he didn't say anything funny...it was just gross!!

Unknown said...

Too funny! We haven't had that experience yet... :)