Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Teagan 4 months

Wow, this is way overdue. Teagan was 4 months on the 24th of March. His appointment was on the 1st of April and here are his stats: 26 3/4 inches long, 15 lbs 9 oz. He is a big boy. He is in the 90-95th percentile for height and I think about 80th for weight. His head is still small but she said it is growing along the right curve so I am not worried. He is able to roll and has done it several times on his own. He can sit for short periods of time and LOVES to stand up. His thighs are the cutest little (so they aren't little but are rather large) things. He is very vocal and will talk at any opportune moment. He has become more and more intrigued by his older brother. If he can see him, he is smiling from ear to ear. Hayden doesn't have to do much to get him to giggle either. It is absolutely adorable and something that really touches me as their mom. Teagan is still a major Momma's boy! I do love it most of the time but is still un-leavable. He will just nuzzle right into me and is content just chillin on my lap doing whatever I am doing.

Most of his pictures this month included him with his fingers in his mouth. I think it's cute considering that's how you find him most of the time anyways.
His eyes still melt me everytime I look into them!
This one is my favorite from this batch. Mr. Tough Guy!
He has started to grab and play with his feet. I love when babies do this. Especially when their butt is in the air.
I think he will crawl a LOT sooner than Hayden because he doesn't mind being on his tummy as much as Hayden did. Plus, he is already anxious to get down and busy with his big bro!
(For all those with unclean minds, I mean he wants to play!)

6 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

My gorgeour little boy! I miss him already!

Neilson Family said...

What great pictures! Isn't it nice not to have to drag him to Target month after month to have his picture taken? You do a lot better job than they do anyway. Give him a kiss for me!

The Greens said...

Such cute pics Robyn! Teagan is adorable! Are you going to be available one day this week to take my boys' pics? Thursday is really busy for me but Wednesday or Friday would work. Let me know....if neither of those work, we could bump it to next week sometime...

Jason and Heather said...

What a handsome little boy! Those pics are very cute. You do a great job and have cute models! I can't believe he is 4 mo.!

Macee said...

I can't get over how cute he is! I can't believe it's been over four months either time is flying by, before you know it we'll have to take him on the "naughty shark"

joyce & daines said...

What a great family. Thank you for the blog of being able to get close to you even if we live up in the north country. (cold country) Ha! Ha! We are surviving though. Saw you Dad last week and he did ask about our family starting from the oldest right down the line. (all eight) Was great to see him like that. Would love to talk to you and other siblings. Love Uncle Daines and Aunt Joyce