Thursday, April 2, 2009

Look what the wind blew in...

A couple of weeks ago the lovely wind blew more sagebrush in than I have ever seen in my life. Our alley was covered in this ugly stuff. Funny thing is, some residence were calling the builders to see what they were going to do about this crap. Sorry if any of my neighbors are reading this but I thought that was ridiculous! It's like my parents looking up the builder of their house and wondering what they are going to do about some trash or leaves that blew into their yard. Some people! I guess I would have been a little more angry if I couldn't get in or out of my driveway...


P.S. may I add that I am tired of wind, rain, and snow! I am literally getting seasonal depression. COME OUT SUN!

2 comments:

Fiauna said...

For some reason, our neighbors have this problem, too. I love to watch the tumbleweeds roll up their driveway, hop the fence and roll across their backyard during storms.

Jason and Heather said...

That is crazy! I am with you though, where is the SUN? My girls are off track and of course their last week in school was that really nice week in the sixties. Then they go off and nothing but storms! They go back after Easter weekend so I am going to predict very nice weather from that week on!!