Monday, December 22, 2008

4 weeks old!

Wow, where does the time go. A girl from my old ward made a statement that was so true. She said, "why can't the first nine months in go as fast as the first nine months out!" So true. However, I wish it went as slow as the nine months in. I can't believe how fast 4 weeks has flown by. I am so in love with my new little man. I look forward to all the fun stages to come, but I hate how fast babies grow. Teagan has brought so much joy to our family. He is a great eater, never cries (plenty of grunting), is so sweet, and not so much a great sleeper yet. I am sure I ruined that one! Teagan will be one month old on Christmas Eve. Where did December go? I need to get done with Christmas preparation!

6 comments:

The Greens said...

He's such a cute little man!!!

Taylor Family said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! And thanks so much for the Christmas card.

Heather and Trevor said...

Wow, time really does fly! He just can't be one month already...he needs to stay a little newborn FOREVER!!! :)

steve and lisa said...

So cute!! They grow so fast! Have a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for the e-mail & address!! Love the Jones family

Jack and Mommy said...

4 weeks old!! Sooo cute! We need to get the neighbor babies together for sure very soon and take pics.

Rogers Family Blog said...

Where does time go? I love, love your new pics!