Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

I believe that this is their 26th Anniversary (I have now been informed it is the 27th!) I am so grateful to have such wonderful parents and for their great examples. They have taught me so many things and have been there for every aspect of my life. I consider them good friends now that I am older and wiser than I was in those teen years. I honestly don't know where I would be or what I would do without them. I want to thank them for still being married. Doesn't seem like the popular thing to do these days. I remember when I was little and they would get into little "married couple" arguments. I remember being so nervous that they would get divorced. Turns out, everyone has disagreements and I was being a little dramatic. I wouldn't trade having them married for anything in the world. Happy Anniversary and we love you!

1 comments:

Neilson Family said...

You were close....it's 27 years. That's okay, I always forget how old you are. Thanks so much for the anniversary "tribute". It's the family that has made the last 27 years worthwhile. We wouldn't trade it for anything. We love you all very much!