Monday, December 22, 2008

A buddy for Teagan

My cousin Natalie and I always use to talk about how much fun it would be to raise our kids together. Well, it is finally happening. Chase and Teagan are only about 8 weeks apart in age. They will have so much fun together. I hope we continue to see them often because unless Trevor and Heather get on it (wink wink), then my children won't have any cousins their age!
Here are the cute little guys! Teagan decided to use his buddy as a pillow for his nap. He wasn't too interested in their first photo shoot as buddies!They are so stinkin' cute aren't they?

3 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

So Precious! I love those little guys! And if I don't have children before your done having yours...I will have to hurt someone (namely Trevor)! :)

Amy said...

So sweet!

Dave/Sherry said...

Too cute!