Monday, November 17, 2008

Silly ol' widget!

So I was just looking at that silly widget on the side of my blog and thinking, "oh, yeah right." For those of you out there who have never been pregnant, the baby does not peacefully float around in circles all day. In fact, today, my little guy has been jammed up my ribs on the right side for hours and hours now! They sit on all your organs and once in awhile give you a good old kick to remind you they are still in there. I do love the kicks, however, the rib thing is really painful right now. So one week from today hopefully. I can't believe it!

4 comments:

The Greens said...

yeah, I'm so excited!!! It's fun feeling them move around, although, I definitely agree with the rib thing....OUCH!

Somers said...

We are so excited for you!!!

Jason and Heather said...

Robyn, you are sooo close!! How exciting, we wish you all the best for a quick, not too painful delivery, a healthy baby and Mom!! Can't wait to see the cute little guy!!

Unknown said...

Oh, I had to laugh at this post. My little one likes to shove her bottom up pretty high. :) I hope all goes well this next week. I'm doing pretty good other than all of us having colds right now. We all need to get healthy before our baby girl makes her entrance! :)