Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Helpful Hayden

Despite his every thought that he may be helping me, I wish he really was doing something. So although I could only get a short clip, it was pretty hilarious. He grabbed the vacuum attachments and went to town vacuuming the couch. Well, he thought, duh, the vacuum needs to be on! Phewww, luckily he thought of that. He went right over and turned the vacuum on and continued on. Well, it would have been nice if the attachment was attached to the VACUUM! I love this kid!

6 comments:

Rogers Family Blog said...

Mommy's little helper! How funny. What a cutie. I love this age. And I am so excited for you guys to have another boy! As much trouble as they can get into, I have to say, my boys have to be with each other and have a special bond that I know yours will being close in age. When can I see you? I am in charge of our enrichment tonight, so I am going to walk over with Nancy. I'll keep you posted.

Dave/Sherry said...

I could have some vacuuming done here. I am always behind.

Laurie Meredith said...

It's so funny how their minds work. What a cute thing to catch on video. I just found the little note you guys wrote for Ben on the last day you were his teachers. It was so sweet. I will keep it for sure and put it in his scrapbook.

CHILI said...

I seriously miss little cute Hayden. You need to bring him by so I can get my fix. I am glad you found me in blog world. Hope things are getting to be better in the new ward. It isn't the same without all of you. Whit

Taylor Family said...

He is so dang cute! I love how they try to be our little helpers now days. Emma wore her dress from you guys today and can I tell you how freaking cute she looked! EVERYONE was like, "That is the cutest dress...Where did you get that...Oh my gosh, look at her..." Good job! I'm starting to think I might use that for her 2 year old pictures.

The Treasures said...

That is hilarious! At least he's attempting to help right?! It's the thought that counts.