Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bad News!

It's been another one of those days. It's official, the call came today. Even after crucial, meticulous work on the computer, they told us all the data was completely destroyed. I couldn't believe that in just a couple hours a computer could completely be ruined with no previous warning whatsoever. At least it bought me some time to get used to the idea. I have been so sick all day. I am kicking myself and am not in good shape. I have gone through what pictures I do have and I have more than I thought, but there are still some I will never have. I feel so screwed right now. I wonder if there is a certain allotment of bad luck a certain person can go through in a short time period. I hope so because I sure feel like I've been dealt my fair (unfair) share!

4 comments:

The Treasures said...

Robyn! I am so sorry. You are taking it better than I would. I'm pretty sure I would've thrown in a sting of profanities if it were me. I'm so sorry. That is unlucky. I hate learning the hard way.

The Greens said...

Robyn- I'm so sorry. That totally sucks. I lost a lot of pictures of Cameron for the same reason. Stupid computers!! Kent laughs at me now because I have 3 back ups of all my pictures. I hope things get better for you!!

Taylor Family said...

Dang girl. It looks like the only thing anyone can think of to say is sorry! I have also taken a sleeping pill and so that might just be me. I'm glad to hear that you have more pictures than you thought you had.

Taylor Family said...

Friend...are you still alive? Please don't tell me that you are so depressed that you can't blog anymore. AND you have to come to Emma's birthday party! Emma would LOVE to see Hayden.