Friday, July 8, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We did our usual trip to Pocatello, Idaho this year. It's been an annual traditional since the time I can remember. It sounds super lame, but it's super fun. Why? Not sure. The purpose is to visit those 6 feet under and yet, the time spent with all my family, swimming, eating out, etc., makes it all a trip worth taking :)

Thank heavens for low quality pool pictures.

Stud muffin back from the pool.
Watching a little netflix movie to wind down for the night. Isaac is my cousin Julie's little boy. We always get comments on how my boys and him look alike. Even as the mom of two of them, I have to agree. Can you see it? They are all handsome toe heads.

Plus, I met this cute family in Idaho Falls for a photo shoot!

The trip was too short as always!

0 comments: