Tuesday, April 27, 2010

From the mouth of Hayden...

Two things have stuck out in my mind that have come from Hayden's mouth the past couple days that I must record.

First off, a couple days ago, he informed me that he would like to go purchase some "crazy nipple" cereal. I have no idea in the world where he came up with this. He would not go to the store with me last night so I picked three cereals that he was eying the other day at the store and took them home. While he was pleased with my cookie crisp purchase, it was not "crazy nipple" cereal. I can't express how bad the curiosity is killing me. I cannot wait to see what this cereal is and what he is confusing the name "crazy nipple" with.

Secondly, on the way home last night, he so sweetly told me, "Mom, you're my precious girl." I just love him. He also tells me every night after I tell him he is so perfect for me, that I am so perfect for him.

Ahh, the simple rewards of being a mom!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The "crazy nipple" cereal is hilarious. You will have to keep us posted on what it is... :)

Amy said...

Did you ever figure out what the nipple cereal was?