Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Hayden!

I just wanted to wish my sweet little guy a Happy Birthday!  He brings so much happiness to our little family.  I can't even imagine life without him.  He keeps us laughing and smiling all the time.  I absolutely CANNOT believe he is 3!  Time really does fly when you're having fun.  I wish I could freeze my kids at certain ages but I have to realize they need to progress just like everyone else.  I look forward to each stage they go through.  Hayden is accomplishing so many new things and he continually amazes me with things he says and does.  Happy Birthday, Birthday Boy!




We love you Hayden!

7 comments:

Brett And Tiffani said...

Happy Birthday Haydon!

The Shavers said...

Happy Birthday! He's getting so big!

Dave/Sherry said...

I hope Hayden had a wonderful day. Birthdays are always somethings the kids look forward to having each year. It is fun to watch their excitement.

Macee said...

mutWhen did he turn into a little man?! I can't believe how big he is getting I swear it was just the other day when Jon told me you were pregnant with him! I hope he didn't get to spoiled!

Byron said...

What cute pictures of Haydon. He is so lucky to have such great parents.

The Treasures said...

He is the most handsome little boy! I love it! Happy Birthday Hayden!

Jessica and Sean said...

Hayden is so dang cute. I was watching him and Cooper the other night and it is so darling how close they are. And also, it made me so happy that they try to include Landon! haha