Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some funny Haydenisms

Hayden has turned into quite the little "almost" 3 year old. He sure keeps me laughing and sometimes frustrated. I still love him more than anything and wouldn't trade him for the world. Here are a couple conversations or things he has told me lately:

Hayden: "I won't poo in the tub mom"
Me: "Thanks"
Hayden: "Because I love you"

Hayden: "I want ice cream"
Me: "Should we go home and get some?"
Hayden: "No, I don't want to go home, I want to go to the ice cream PARLOR!" ???????

Hayen says this quite frequenty now: "Mom, you are NOT my friend. Daddy is your friend, Teagan is your friens, I am not your friend."

Hayden: "You are my best everything."-the friend one came shortly after.

In church he started shouting out while playing with batman that batman needed "booboo's." I kept telling him to please be quite until he resorted to just saying loudly, "boobs, boobs, boobs!"- this is not a much talked topic at our house but I guess feeding Teagan is enough.

Hayden: "Are you happy mom?"
Me: "Yeah, are you happy?"
Hayden: "No, I am frustrated because I want my binkie!" -He often checks to see if I am happy when he knows full well that I am not. This time I was. Also, the binkie has got to go and I asure you it will be gone before his birthday rolls around. It has become such a fight even if he only has it while he sleeps.

He always tells us when stuff is "larlious" - "hilarious."

Hayden: "You want to watch The Office or The Girls (Gilmore Girls)?-He knows what I like!

He informed me the other day that I looked like a Giraffe with all my freckles.

I recently have started putting the boys in the tub together. I have been waiting for this day to come. It makes things a whole lot easier and faster. One day while they were in the tub Hayden said to Teagan, "What's up Homie, What's up Homie Teag?" I thought that was pretty hilarious!

I just love this kid. He comes up with the funniest stuff!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie Hayden is! Birthday number 3 is just around the corner. :) Rachel asks me if I'm happy quite a bit as well and it's usually when I'm not that happy. They definitely keep you smiling with the things they say!

The Shavers said...

Adorable!

Neilson Family said...

He keeps us all entertained, that's for sure. I have to remind myself how old he is.

Brett And Tiffani said...

that's so funny. I remember Joshua always asking if I was 'happy' too. I love it. I love what kids say. It's too funny.

Christy said...

Way cute! Your kids are getting too big! :)