Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Go Utes!

What a season for the Utes! Unfortunately, Although we are huge fans, we didn't attend any of the games this year which was a huge bummer! My brother Jon serving in El Salvador is the BIGGEST Utah fan I have ever met. He missed a great season and isn't too happy about it. When he heard the news about how the bowl game went, he said he felt baggy. Good thing it's recorded and he can relive it in 7 months. Anyways, here are some pictures of my little Utes on the day of the big victory!
The boys in their Utah outfits.
Hard to not get a silly face during pictures with a two year old.
Brian's team at Discover game us this package with all the baby Ute accessories. It came with the blanket, the shirt, a hat, booties, and a bib. Too cute!
He was smiling it's just hard to get them to smile, and then take the picture. Can't quite capture the exact moment. He is a smiley little guy and it makes me happy to see him smile.


8 comments:

Christy said...

Soooo cute! Go Utes!

Rogers Family Blog said...

Yeah! We were so excited as well for the Utes. Cute pics!

Macee said...

What an incredible season I tried cheering loud enough for both of us! I'll have to record the parade for him too! But if I wasn't a UTE fan i would be because of those boys they're adorable!

Heather and Trevor said...

Those little boys are too adorable...I just can't take it! Love the pics!

The Treasures said...

Your boys are so dang cute!!!! GO UTES! The real national champs!

steve and lisa said...

Your boys are adorable!!! Love the Utes outfits. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
The pictures of your cute family - your header, etc. are so cute! What a beautiful fam. Miss you guys! Love Lisa

the murdocks said...

Teagen is SOO cute!! Way to go :) Love the utes pics. My husband went to the U and Y but will always cheer for the utes.

Anyway, I ALWAYS lighten up my photos and add a color pop in photoshop. Are you having fun with your camera?? What a NICE gift for you!! Wow...people are all getting nice computers and cameras for christmas...makes me think we are too cheap!

Jessica and Sean said...

Love the U of U get up. I am so glad we could go to dinner the other night. You guys are so much fun to hang out with. Love your guts!