Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hayden is 3!

I did a birthday post for my little man on his actual birthday but left out his stats. As my last post read, the appointment for Hayden's 3 years and Teagan's 6 months was scheduled for June 5th. Hayden has yet to go to his appointment. I canceled his because we decided to do Teagan's on the sick visit. My pediatrician said you might as well wait and see if the insurance issue and not having it and all, would improve. She said it really didn't matter when he came in as long as it was within a year of turning 3. It is schedule so don't worry, mom! I remember scheduling his 3 year at his 2 year appoinment and thinking, "see ya people, a year is an awfully long time!" That year came and gone way too fast!

Hayden weighs inbetween 32 and 33 pounds. He fluctuates (who doesn't). I will measure his height soon and put it here_______. Hayden is such a good boy but he is still 3. From time to time I have thought, "I can't wait until you are four", and "this is not my favorite age!" I was warned for this time. I still love every minute of it. He may be difficult on certain occasions, but worth every bit of it. He is hightly entertaining with the things he says and does. He continues to be a picky eater but not as bad as some. His favorite foods are peanut butter sandwhich, apples, maceroni, waffles or pancakes with syrup and peanut butter, pasta, pizza, cereal, fruit snacks, bread, watermelon, occasional grape or two, chicken nuggets, sometimes other forms of chicken, anything sprinkled with parmesan cheese (this is his "ranch dip"). To be honest, not are these his favorites, but possible his whole diet plan. At least he eats right?

Hayden recognizes and knows the sounds of almost all the letters. One thing I can't figure out is how he forgot to count. Oh well, it will come back to him. Hayden has started doing a little preschool with 3 other boys his age in the neighborhood. Us mom's take turns and do it at our house. It is so fun for the boys. I call them the handsome foursome.

Hayden loves to sing songs, read books, watch Sprouts & movies, play with his friends, go to the park, make Teagan happy, go swimming, dig for bugs, and many other activities. He is so much fun. He is a smart little guy and continues to surprise me with the stuff he comes up with. Absolutely nothing gets past this kid. We adore him to pieces!

The first day at my house for preschool. This was when Melanie and I started it as a test run before adding Luke and Jonas. They love school and playing with their buds.What goofs!

0 comments: