Thursday, February 19, 2009

Temple Song

That's what Hayden calls it. We were driving by the Oquirrh Temple one night and it was lit up a little bit. When Hayden spotted it he said, " I yove the Temple, I want to go there!" He then started to sing, "I love to See the Temple." Brian and I looked at each other quite surprised that he knew so much of the song. I sing it to him sometimes at night before bed but he told us he learned it at "church dad." My mom also has a little book that playes some songs and that is one of them. This kid can memorize anything! Here is a little video of him singing. He was trying to sing and still watch his "show." What a multi-tasker!

1 comments:

Brett And Tiffani said...

That is so cute. Joshua came home Sunday from Sunbeams singing "Follow the Prophet..." It's just so amazing how much they learn and how fast. Brett and I were singing with him. So cute.