Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentines!

I have three males for my Valentines this year. I love each of them for several different reasons. Here are my men!
It's hard to imagine life without either of these boys!My main man.
Brian is such a hard worker. He is currently working three jobs and attending school. I don't know how he does is but I admire him for all his hard work, dedication, ambition, and pride he takes in supporting our family. He is a great Dad and Husband and I am so grateful for all he does for us! He teaches me so much about setting goals and dreams and being able to acheive them both. I am also very grateful for his example and Priesthood.
My Middle Man.
Hayden amazes me everyday. He puts a smile on my face everyday and not a day goes by that he doesn't makes me laugh. He comes up with something new everyday and is really a bright kid. He is so sweet and caring about all our feelings. He is so well behaved and quite a mellow kid. He is a very popular toddler and has numerous play-dates a week.My Littlest Man.
Teagan has been a perfect baby. I am so grateful to have Teagan. It took some trials before I was able to get pregnant with him and he is kind of a little miracle. I am so grateful that he is who he is and that he is part of our family. He has brought so much happiness into our home. He is so chill most of the time and I am so glad that he sleeps so well, is a good eater, and is content.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

3 comments:

Fiauna said...

How sweet. Happy Valentine's Day! : )

kjtroxel said...

What a sweet family you have. Boys are so good to their mamas!

Somers said...

I loved this post! It really shows how much you love all your boys. Isn't it fun to be the only girl among adoring men?